Staten Island Museum staff and visitors have the right to an environment free from abusive, threatening, or inappropriate behavior. The Museum reserves the right to remove any person acting in an unacceptable or inappropriate manner.
- We strongly recommend wearing a face covering while visiting the museum, even if vaccinated.
- Face coverings must cover the nose, mouth and chin, and fit snugly against the sides of the face.
- Please observe space capacity guidelines.
- Some museum programs may have different assembly requirements.
- Stay home if you are feeling sick.
- Help prevent the spread of germs by washing your hands often with soap and water. Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the museum.
- The museum is equipped with MERV13 air filters to improve indoor air quality.
- Please follow the instructions of the Staten Island Museum staff and security personnel.
- Digital map can be viewed here.
Health and Safety
The health and safety of our visitors and staff are our priority. A risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public space where people are present. Those visiting the Staten Island Museum do so at their own risk of such exposure.
These policies are subject to change in accordance with City, State and Federal guidelines.
People have a right to be free from discrimination or harassment from businesses. Contact the NYC Commission on Human Rights or 311.