The Contemporary Council is a group of culturally engaged Staten Islanders in their 20s, 30s, and 40s who are ambassadors for the Museum.
The Council hosts events, connects new friends, and spreads the word about the Museum.
Grow your network and help shape the next big thing for the Staten Island Museum.
Join today and get involved in the Museum’s future!
- Shape the next generation of Museum support
- Quarterly meetings (in person or by phone)
- Plan and support the Fall fundraising event
- Become a Contemporary Council Member ($125)
Your membership supports programs, exhibits, and the Museum’s collection. It includes:
- A Contemporary Council Membership Card
- Free admission and 10% off at the Museum store
- Invitations to meet-ups, events, and parties
- Discounted tickets to the annual fundraising gala
For more information contact Director of Development, Pamela Adamo at 718.483.7114.