Your gift is more than a donation but a statement of what you value in Staten Island’s cultural landscape. Your gift today will help preserve our cultural heritage into the future.
To make your donation online click the donate button below or download the donation form and mail in your contribution.
Please mail to:
Staten Island Museum
1000 Richmond Terrace – Building H
Staten Island, NY 10301-1181
140th Anniversary Campaign
Help us raise $140,000 as we celebrate our 140th year with special membership offers and exclusive gifts!
Please consider a donation to our Resiliency Fund. Any amount is greatly appreciated and will help offset the financial burdens placed upon the Museum in these unprecedented times.
Culture is still alive and we can’t wait to see you again at the Staten Island Museum. In the meantime, our virtual doors are open providing museum experiences through public and educational programs.
Your generous tax deductible gift will make a lasting impact and help support:
- A robust calendar of public programs, panel discussions, history lectures, and Summer Nights (adult workshops)
- Educational programs for over 11,000 under-served school age children through Title 1 programs being converted to virtual learning for the upcoming school year.
- Educational programs for all ages including Super Science workshops and Family Art Workshops being presented virtually.
- Event programming: Earth Day How to Fest, Fence Show, Korean Lunar New Year, Edible Island Market, and Moth Night.
- Preservation and conservation of our vast collections in art, natural science, and history
Your company’s matching gift program may double your contribution in support of the Staten Island Museum! Email your completed matching gift form to the Development Department or mail to the address above.
The Staten Island Museum offers many opportunities to use planned gifts to enable donors to provide financial support for a wide range of needs.