To make your donation online click the Donate button below or click here to download the donation form and mail in your contribution.
Your generous and fully tax-deductible gift to the Annual Fund will help support:
- Free School Programs for about 15,000 underserved students per year
- Educational programs such as Lunch & Learn, Ecology Walks, and History Tours
- Professional support for teachers through our Teacher Development programs
- Events programming, including exhibition openings, artist talks, the Know-It-All Bowl, the St. George Ball, NatureFest and the Fence Show
- Preservation and conservation of our vast collections in art, natural science and history
Your company’s matching gift program may double your contribution in support of the Staten Island Museum. Send your completed matching gift form to Development, Staten Island Museum, 75 Stuyvesant Place, Staten Island, NY 10301. Make a donation of $100 or more and your name will be published in the Museum’s Annual Report.Planned Giving
The Staten Island Musuem offers opportunities to use planned gifts to enable donors to provide important financial support for a wide range of needs. Consider various options that address personal needs and allow for supporting the Museum.
- Bequest under a Will
- Life Insurance Policy
- Real Estate
- Retirement Plan Proceeds
- Trust Options
For more information on Gift Planning contact Elizabeth Egbert, President & CEO, at 718.727.1135 or consult your financial advisor.
Introducing the Museum’s Legacy Society
Those who designate the Museum as a beneficiary in their estate plans become members of our Legacy Society, and important recognition of the role the Museum holds for so many. An annual social gathering of Legacy Society members will allow the Museum to recognize and pay tribute to the men and women whose on-going dedication for the Museum have become part of their estate plans. Periodically, the Museum will offer special seminars that address financial matters. Staten Island-specific historical and other programs, and opportunities to see behind-the-scenes aspects of forthcoming exhibits and programs.