The Staten Island Museum recognizes the importance of developing mutually beneficial partnerships with corporations and ensuring that the sponsorship works strategically to benefit the community while providing the sponsor with maximum visibility among key constituents. Sponsorship of an Exhibition, Program or Event presents the opportunity to strengthen your corporate image and enhance visibility while spending your marketing dollars cost-effectively.
To learn about upcoming exhibitions and for more information please email Henryk Behnke or call at 718.483.7114.
Event, Program and Publication Sponsorships:
With an annual attendance of over 75,000 people, sponsorships can help your company reach between a hundred to several thousand residents of Staten Island and its visitors and start at only $500.
- Exhibition Opening Sponsor
- Annual NatureFest in Spring
- Monthly Lunch & Learn
- Summer Earth Camp
- Junior Science Club
- Teen Environmental Club
- Summer Craft Series
- Annual Fence Show (Fine Art & Crafts) in September
- Museum Anniversary Celebration in November
- Ferry Rider’s Guide – full color pamphlet
- Quarterly Program Calendar reaching about 10,000 households
- Exhibition Catalogues
- Proceedings – our scholarly publication
- Call for additional sponsorship opportunities
Exhibition sponsorships start at $2,500 for changing exhibitions (3-6 months) and $5,000 for permanent exhibitions (2-3 years). Exclusive exhibition sponsorships start at $5,000 and $10,000 respectively.
List of possible Benefits (vary with sponsorship level):
- prominent corporate acknowledgment at the event/within the exhibition/in the publication
- acknowledgement in event/exhibition opening invitations
- acknowledgment in our quarterly program calendar
- acknowledgment on the Museum’s web site
- acknowledgment in press and media releases
- complimentary corporate membership with full member benefits
- the knowledge that your company improves the quality of life on Staten Island – priceless!