The Staten Island Museum recognizes the importance of developing mutually beneficial partnerships with businesses and corporations, resulting in sponsorships that work strategically to benefit the community and provide the sponsor with maximum visibility among key constituents. Sponsorship of an Exhibition, Public Program and Events present the opportunity to strengthen your corporate image and enhance visibility while spending your marketing dollars in a cost effective way.
To learn about upcoming exhibitions and events and for more information contact Christina Marino at 718-483-7114.
Event, Program and Publication Sponsorships:
Sponsorships of events, programs and publications can help your corporation or business reach thousands of Staten Island residents and its visitors from the tristate area. Sponsorships start at $500 and can be customized to provide the most impact for your business.
Below are some programs and events that can be sponsored:
- Staten Island Museum Annual Gala
- Fall Fundraiser
- Family Art Workshops
- Super Science Workshops
- Summer Nights
- Moth Night
- Bird Walks
- Summer Earth Camp
- Annual Fence Show ( Arts & Crafts) in September
- Museum Anniversary Celebration in November
- Earth Day Celebration
- Public Programs
- Exhibition Catalogues
- Quarterly Program Catalogues reaching 6000 households
Exhibition sponsorships start at $2,500 to $5,000 for specific exhibitions and signature events. Exclusive exhibition sponsorships start at 15,000 to $50,000.
List of possible Benefits (vary with sponsorship level):
- Prominent corporate acknowledgement at event/within the exhibition/in the publication
- Acknowledgement in the Gala/Exhibition opening invitations
- Acknowledgement in our quarterly program calendar
- Acknowledgement on the Museum’s website
- Acknowledgement in press and media releases
- Complimentary corporate level membership with full membership benefits
- The knowledge that your company will improve the quality of life of Staten Island and knowing the importance of investing in the cultural landscape of Staten Island – Absolutely Priceless!