Collections: History Archives & Library
Perine House, Staten Island
A postcard with a photo of the Billiou-Stillwell-Perine House located at 1476 Richmond Road in Dongan Hills, Staten Island. The Duth Colonial house, which is owned by Historic Richmond Town, is the oldest house on Staten Island. It is the 4th oldest in New York State. The original section of the house was built around 1662. It is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The house was once the home of the Staten Island Antiquarian Society.
Dates: 20th Century
Dimensions: 3.5" H x 5.5" W
Signature/Inscription: Front: Perine House, Staten Island Built in 1686 Home of the Staten Island Antiquarian Society; Reverse: Hand written, "Mr. William T Davis 146 Stuyvesant Pl. Staten Island"
Accession Number: WTD 2998
Credit: Gift of William T. Davis