Saturday, June 9, 2012 11:00am - 3:00pm
Location: Willowbrook Park, Eaton Place, Staten Island, NY 10314
Bigger and better than ever, join us for the Museum’s annual environmental fair. Keep kids occupied and engaged while learning about and most importantly, interacting with, nature!
- Practice your maniacal laugh and physics skills at the Mad Scientist Experiment Table
- Explore the woods and search for your favorite fuzzy friends in our Nature Scavenger Hunt
- Take a guided adventure, join our Guided Nature Walks,
- Get a seriously hands on experience with our Up Close with Staten Island Nature Table where you can touch and feel.
- Don’t miss our fascinating Bee Keeping demonstration! Don’t be scared, it is an enclosed observation hive, so no one will get stung!
NatureFest, created by the Staten Island Museum is celebrating its 10th year of highlighting Staten Island’s natural treasures for nature lovers of all ages, sizes and plumages. In addition to all of the exciting activities, the festival will be flush with information from the Staten Island Zoo, Solar One, Protectors of Pine Oak Woods, Aphis and more!
Join our event of Facebook.
For more information call or email Seth Wollney at 718.483.7105.