Saturday, October 28, 12:00pm-4:00pm
Location: Staten Island Museum at Snug Harbor, 1000 Richmond Terrace, Building A
$5/person (Includes Admission to All Halloween Harbor Events)
Come investigate the weirdest and most magical objects in our collection through art making and science experiments. Perfect for young wizards and mad scientists! Tasty treats and “butter beer” will be served. This program is a part of Halloween Harbor, a full day of site-wide fun for the whole family. Presented in collaboration with Art Lab.
Your $5 ticket includes all day admission to Halloween Harbor, a site-wide event presented by Art Lab, Noble Maritime Collection, Snug Harbor Cultural Center & Botanical Garden, Staten Island Children's Museum, and Staten Island Museum.
- Pumpkin painting at the Heritage Farm Stand
- Van Gogh, Goblin Games, Goo, and Gobs More at the Staten Island Children’s Museum
- Magical Museum: Art & science activities with the Staten Island Museum and Art Lab
- Mysterious Harbor: Lecture and slideshow by historian Pat Salmon at the Noble Maritime Collection
- PASS: In the Pines dance performance at the Newhouse Center for Contemporary Art
- Monster’s Ball 21+ party
- ...and much more!
We are deeply grateful to NYS Assemblymember Matthew Titone for his generous support of this event.
Additional support provided by: