Holiday Break Workshops
Tuesday, December 26 – Saturday, December 30, 1:00pm-3:00pm
Location: Staten Island Museum at Snug Harbor, 1000 Richmond Terrace, Building A
Free with Museum Admission
Macaroni Madness at the Staten Island Museum
Use your noodle and explore the creative potential of this ubiquitous and delicious material. Each day guests will be challenged to push the boundaries of this pantry staple. Answering the question: How can macaroni be a masterpiece?
• Tuesday, December 26, 1:00pm-3:00pm - Pasta Mandala
• Wednesday, December 27, 1:00pm-3:00pm - Statement Necklace
• Thursday, December 28, 1:00pm-3:00pm - Fancy Frames
• Friday, December 29, 1:00pm-3:00pm - Macaroni Monsters
• Saturday, December 30, 1:00pm-3:00pm - Stamps and Prints
Let your creativity and imagination soar over the holiday break. Visit the Museum for lots of family-friendly activities that will keep both you and the kids busy and happy.
Workshops are Tuesday through Saturday from 1pm - 3pm, drop in anytime.